Skip To Content

479 Waterview Drive

Polk City, FL 33868
  • $69,950
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 178 Days
  • MLS #: B4900884
UPDATED: 31 min ago
$69,950
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 0.5
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Neighborhood:
Type:
Vacant Land / Lots
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

Back on Market! LAKE FRONT/ACCESS LOT. Bring in some dirt, build a seawall, dock, and your dream home!! Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this lake front lot located in Polk city just minutes from I-4. Enjoy your private lake access with no minimum time to build. Lot has been cleared and has existing septic that would need inspected. This sale also includes 25% ownership of the parcel that is the asphalt road. Lot listed for sale is Parcel 252632-000000-042660 & 25% ownership is parcel 252632-000000-042010. The main parcel is land locked. Need to either create an easement with the county or buy out the remaining 75% of the shared parcel to gain enough road frontage to build. The time to buy is now. When seller obtains ownership of the remaining 75% of the part-parcel the listing price will go up.

Monthly Payment Calculator




© 2022 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2022-05-24T22:42:11.547.
www.stellarhsgroup.com/homes/123571492
Print Image

479 Waterview Drive Polk City, FL 33868

  • Price: $69,950
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 178 Days
  • Updated: 31 min ago
  • MLS #: B4900884
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
0.5
Acres
Neighborhood:
Polk City
County:
Polk
Area:
Polk City
Property Description
Back on Market! LAKE FRONT/ACCESS LOT. Bring in some dirt, build a seawall, dock, and your dream home!! Don't miss your opportunity to purchase this lake front lot located in Polk city just minutes from I-4. Enjoy your private lake access with no minimum time to build. Lot has been cleared and has existing septic that would need inspected. This sale also includes 25% ownership of the parcel that is the asphalt road. Lot listed for sale is Parcel 252632-000000-042660 & 25% ownership is parcel 252632-000000-042010. The main parcel is land locked. Need to either create an easement with the county or buy out the remaining 75% of the shared parcel to gain enough road frontage to build. The time to buy is now. When seller obtains ownership of the remaining 75% of the part-parcel the listing price will go up.
Exterior Features

Covered Spaces 0 Front Footage 110 Lot Size Dimensions 110X190 Open Parking YN No Road Surface Type ConcreteDirt Water Access Lake Water Access Yn Yes Water Body Name Clearwater Lake Water Extras Yn No Water Frontage Feet Lake 115 Water View Lake Water View Yn Yes Waterfront Features Lake Waterfront Feet Total 115 Waterfront Yn Yes

Interior Features

Cooling YN No Heating YN Yes Sewer Septic Tank Water Source Public

Property Features

Association Fee 25 Association Fee Frequency Annually Association Fee Monthly Amount 2.08 Association Fee Requirement Required Association Yn Yes Current Use Residential Flood Zone Code Ae For Lease Yn No Listing Terms CashConventionalLease OptionLease Purchase Ownership Fee Simple Pets Allowed No Special Listing Conditions None Tax Annual Amount 135.05 Total Annual Fees 25 Total Monthly Fees 2.08 Utilities Electricity Available Zoning Rc


Listing information © 2022 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS..
Listing provided courtesy of Landsearch Llc.



© 2022 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All rights reserved. All listings displayed pursuant to IDX. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Data last updated 2022-05-24T22:42:11.547.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_B4900884-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_B4900884-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mfr/orig_boomver_1_B4900884-2.jpg
Logo
eXp Realty
Mount Dora FL, 32757